Table of Contents:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud – A Brief Introduction:
Marketing Cloud is the platform for delivering customer-based, personalized journeys across multiple channels and devices empowering marketers to deliver the right marketing throughout all phases of the relationship with the customers. Marketing Cloud provides solutions for customer journey management through email, mobile, social, web personalization, advertising, content creation and management, and data analysis.
Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud has the following benefits,
- It helps to listen to customers with the help of customer presence across cross channels.
- It helps to build better customer experience depending on the customer requirements collected across the channels.
- It helps to build brands based on the customer experience with the product.
We will take you through the features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to understand how it helps for better customer management.
What is journey builder: Introduction
Journey Builder, as a campaign planning tool, helps you design and automate
Campaigns that guide customers throughout their journey with a brand at various touchpoints. The journey is the steps the customers make at every point of their association with the brand. The journey then consistently helps contacts evaluate when to move to the next activity.
How to create a journey using journey builder?
To begin using the Journey Builder, the professional help of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Services is the major requirement. Once set up with the help of a professional, let us learn more about the journey builder menu.
Salesforce offers pre-built journey templates, which are the pre-defined journeys that come with in-built guidance. These templates can be shared with other business unit users and can be modified based on your business needs. Salesforce provides guidance in choosing the right journey builder template for the campaign.
The entry sources tell the journey builder where the customer comes from. Every journey must have an entry source. With the help of the various entry sources, the contacts are admitted into the journey builder. Journey builder provides the ability to edit an entry source before activating the journey.
Filters can be created to segment contacts based on business needs. For example, you can categorize the contacts based on the location of the contacts, so as to create effective campaigns.
Journey Builder Activities
After segmenting the contacts based on the filters, the contacts are then moved to the paths based on the split activities, messaging activities and update activities.
A goal is the measurement of customer actions that you want to promote. Measure goals based on the filter set for contact against the contact data. After a journey is activated, Journey Builder evaluates the contact data against the target filter to determine if the goal is met. When Journey Builder determines that a goal is achieved, that contact is counted in goal target statistics. Reaching the goal can also prompt the contact to exit, if applicable, which means the contact is moved to the next step of the journey.
The settings determine when the contact enters the journey and the contact address the Journey Builder uses to message that contact.
With the settings made, the journey is activated to be used in campaigns.
What are the activities involved in a journey?
The activities include messages, decisions or updates or the combination of these activities based on the touchpoint of the customer. These activities initiated by the marketer impacts the contacts until they are associated with the journey.
Messaging Activity includes SMS, Email, Push messages, In-App messages or any content to be sent to the contacts.
Split Activity splits the contacts into cohorts that are moved to different paths. In this activity, the contacts are segmented into different paths based on the business needs. For example, the contacts from the same region of a state are moved under a cohort and other parts of the region are placed under different cohorts to be moved to different paths.
Customer Update Activities updates the contact information to be processed later. The updated value of a customer replaces the existing value rather than creating a new row of value.
Sales & Service Cloud Activities communicates with the Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud. These activities help to build sales or service objects for the contacts. With the help of this activity, the users can create and update a lead, out of the data
Custom Activities include custom messaging to contacts through uncommon channels or custom data updates of contact activities like only specific data fields on contact information.
Best practices involved in a journey.
Better Customer Engagement: helps you boost campaign performance through cross channel approach, accelerating customer engagement in many ways possible. Engage customers with personalized cross channel journeys, giving better digital experience.
Real-Time Tracking: helps to administer your campaigns easily, check communication and feeds in real-time, track and test all campaign elements, while evaluating results over days, weeks, or months with campaign version control.
Personalized Approach: helps delivering personalized content that reaches customers as and when they prefer by customizing specific customer engagement through real-time individual behaviors. Send personalized messages in-app with the help of cross channel digital devices.
Do’s and Don’ts in a journey builder.
- Always do the Testing of the personalized content to check that the content reaches the contact promptly.
- While segmenting the contacts, keep in mind the potential targets they become of and this way, you can make the best use of the filter options.
- At every touchpoint, make sure the customer doesn’t stay long and cater to their needs if otherwise.
- Customer engagement is the key point but do not over-do it that might prove otherwise.
What is automation studio?
Automation Studio helps Marketing Cloud send emails, queries and import data automatically. It is used to execute multi-step marketing and customer management activities on an immediate, triggered, or scheduled basis.
Highlights of Automation studio.
In Automation Studio, an Overview page appears showing the following information:
- Up to 50 automation in your account.
- A snapshot of the activities.
- Run history of each automation.
- Error information about automation for quick recovery.
Journey builder & Automation studio
- Both Journey Builder and Automation Studio offer cross channel customer engagement where Journey Builder provides better ways to test multiple marketing strategies and optimize your messages.
- In Automation Studio, building filters and queries require SQL knowledge, but in Journey Builder, users can make use of the drag-and-drop functionality to pull in decision splits, wait times and firing events without any requirement of SQL knowledge.
- Another notable point is that Journey Builder offers built-in goal reporting, while Automation Studio does not. In Journey Builder, you can see in real-time how your campaign is picking up and the ways by which your customers are engaging.
- While Automation Studio helps scheduling data imports and data segmentation, Journey builder gets the data from Automation for further processing.
Types of automation
This helps to build automation to perform marketing cloud activities on a scheduled basis. To edit automation, the process is paused until the changes are saved and then preceded.
In this type of automation, the activities are initiated automatically when a file is dropped into a designated FTP folder that serves the purpose.
Activities involved in automation studio
In Automation Studio, activities are the building blocks of automation.
These activities perform specific actions like moving data or extracting data or sending an email.
Activities can be re-used as whenever you define an activity, you provide information that the activity needs at the time it runs. The Activities page shows all configured activities under a roof, including activities used in multiple automation and activities that are not included in automation.
What is interaction studio?
Interaction Studio is a new Marketing Cloud solution that helps companies deliver relevant experiences across multiple channels. Interaction Studio studies the behavior of consumers from the interaction with a brand’s digital channels, including online through email, social and mobile.
To cite an example, when a consumer clicks on a personalized offer from a brand and then engages with the brand through digital means, Interaction Studio instantly updates individual consumer engagement profiles with those real-time updates. This way the company can provide relevant recommendations and post-sales service to the customers.
How does it work for Brands?
- Customers visiting the brand website or mobile app are assigned a tracking ID (TID) that helps the sales cloud track their activity at every touchpoint in real-time.
- Based on the activity taken at touchpoints the sales cloud can then create actions. For example, if a visitor has shown interest in a particular product, you design the action to say, “If this page is re-visited, show the user content about that particular product on other pages or channels.”
- The customer is allowed access to the social posts about your brand promoting your product on other pages. Thus, providing the customer with a personalized digital experience.
- And by adding Lifecycle Insights to the profile, the marketing cloud can begin optimizing customer journeys based on engagement trends, easily identifying positive areas of the life cycle, and create content that provides customer engagement across preferred channels.
Interaction studio & Journey builder
Interaction Studio helps Journey Builder expand its cross-channel experience capabilities. As customers step through the journeys built and managed in Journey Builder, their state and context change consistently.
Journey Builder’s integration with Interaction Studio makes it seamless to insert into or switch customers from one journey to another based on the customer engagement with a brand.
Within Journey Builder, Interaction Studio manages real-time eligibility and frequency-capping before sending promotional content to the customers to ensure that the right message is sent based on the customer’s need.
Understanding stages of consumer with interaction studio.
Customer insights from cross channels: get access to the touchpoints of the customers from any channel to provide better customer engagement based on their activity.
Online & Offline touchpoints: connect online customer engagement with offline touchpoints like POS, call centers, and brand-property engagement.
Creating relevant experiences: Use frequency capping and rule creation to deliver relevant, personalized content, and custom campaigns prioritizing which messages are seen.
Cross-team connect: Marketing, sales, and service teams can connect and engage in real-time to ensure a consistent, unified experience at every stage of the customer journey.
Automation studio & Interaction studio
Interaction Studio is the compilation of steps that occurs when there is an engagement on a touchpoint, such as a web, mobile, or a service center. You can use the Automation Studio activity to admit contact data to an interaction in a batch.
Interaction Studio can enable interaction by accessing a group of contacts via interactions in Automation Studio. These processes can include an email send, data update, segmentation, or personalization in a batch.
Introduction: What is the Audience builder?
Audience Builder helps to segment the subscribers as per the business needs. This segmentation helps targeting better sends. Audience Builder provides a quicker and deeper understanding of customer engagement.
Getting started with Audience builder: Steps involved
Audience Builder creates targeted audiences from the contact stored in the Marketing Cloud based on business needs.
- The Filter tab in Audience Builder helps in collecting total data and query it to match the subscriber data of interest. Filter an audience based on the email to be sent content. You can also filter for analytics purposes, such as examining the number of subscribers that match the given criteria.
- The Exclusion tab offers the functionality of creating and updating and deleting exclusion criteria, exclusion criteria templates and view exclusion counts. It also provides the exclusion summary report.
- Segment Tab helps to segment the audience in the Audience Builder to suppress specific subscribers from either the total population or a filtered population. This feature defines and prioritizes segments of the total population. Audience Builder prioritizes the segments based on the order they appear
- Audience Publishing helps publishing the audience as publish definition. Publish definitions represent data extensions containing the filter and segment data defined in the audience.
- Dimension Packages describes the way we use Audience Builder to interact with the subscriber data. Dimension packages convert the raw subscriber attributes into readable information in the Attribute Library.
Features of Audience builder
The audience represents a basic group of contacts segmented by the rules and attributes associated with the audience. The audience can dynamically change the contacts included based on these attributes and behavioral values.
Audience Builder Rules
Audience Builder uses rules assigned to create audiences. For example, you can create an audience that includes all contacts who are above the age of 35 and purchased coffee seeds within the past three weeks. You can use this audience to send them a message asking for their feedback on the new coffee flavor they bought.
Audience Builder Attributes
Audience Builder uses the values for the contact builder attributes to segment the audience. For example, if a contact includes a value of Phoenix for Home City, that contact appears in an audience that includes Phoenix region customers. When the contact moves to another city and updates that attribute value, a refreshed version of that audience does not include that contact, as it is no longer from Phoenix.
Audience builder & contact builder: Differences & Similarities
While both the Audience builder and the contact builder helps to collect customer data, the audience builder does much more than contact builder.
Contact builder provides a single view of all the interactions of a customer with the brand. It acts as the single view of all types of contacts of a customer like a mobile number, email address and much more.
Audience Builder is segmenting the customer from the complex data. Based on the criteria, the audience is created and contact of a customer is used as an attribute value in segmentation.
Introducing Social Studio: Definition
Social Studio is a one-stop solution helping you manage, schedule, create and monitor posts in social media. You can categorize the posts by brand, region, or other criteria in a unified interface. Social Studio offers powerful real-time publishing and customer engagement for content marketers. A single interface offers a fully customizable collaboration platform that analyzes channels and content performance. It also helps in analyzing current trends and recommends better content ideas.
Features of social studio
Social Studio provides the business users with the following features,
- Create and publish content, at scale, across channels in real-time.
- Schedule posts as and when needed based on customer engagement.
- Allowing engagement with the customers with the content created.
- Monitor multiple social accounts and topic profiles.
- Monitor discussions from owned social accounts and broader social news.
- Use artificial intelligence to automatically classify incoming images. The data returned can provide deeper insights into what is important and be discussed about your brand.
- Monitor the performance of social posts based on Social Analyze.
How it works for your brand/business?
- Create and configure workspaces to quickly organize teams by region, by a specific product or by age group or by any business function. You can use workspaces to promote collaboration for campaigns, personalized content creation, and publishing social posts.
- With the help of the Social Calendars, you can schedule the posts based on the business needs.
- Promote your content by buying Facebook ads right from Social Studio.
- Preview and approve content before going live using easy to create customized approval rules. Approval rules can protect your brand integrity and ensuring a consistent voice.
- With the help of Social Studio Engage, you can monitor customer engagement with the post. Engage and respond to your social audience and focus on the changing content.
- Automate common actions and processes for classifying, reporting and routing content using Macros.
- Measure how content is performing (either in real-time or past performance) and view the analytics by post, subgroup, label, campaign, or particular target.
Outcomes of using social studio
- Social Studio simplifies curating personalized content, sharing the content across the channels, scheduling posts, reviewing and approving the content.
- Social Studio helps create workspaces and role-based access to maintain security for the company’s digital presence.
- The Social Studio helps with easy access to trending topics and stock photos.
- Customer feedback, campaign performance, brand health, and customer interactions are tracked and depicted in real-time.
- Each customer engagement gets cross channel views where you can deeply explore the brand experience, email campaign, and social presence.
- Social Studio gives accurate reporting of your social accounts with feedback across the sales, service and marketing campaigns. Analyzing each comment and post gives you insights for your marketing campaigns.
What is Mobile Studio?
Mobile studio is a feature of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to boost mobile marketing with personalized SMS messaging, Push notification and char messaging. To date, Mobile Studio marketing is considered as the top-ranking marketing platform as most of the customers use mobile for e-commerce related queries.
Features of the Mobile Studio.
The following are the features of Mobile Studio Marketing,
- Build and automate captivating mobile campaigns with custom templates for outbound, text-response, email opt-in campaigns, info capture, and multimedia messages (MMS).
- With the help of the chat message build complete user profiles by capturing preferences, behaviors, and attributes from the chat conversation.
- Encourage brand marketing with SMS alerts, deals, or discounts to drive in-app purchases.
- Drag-and-drop tools make it easy to segment mobile subscribers. Send your personalized message based on location, demographics, and individual customer preferences. Build user profiles based on location and device type to provide personalized recommendations.
- Deliver transactional, time-sensitive messages such as password resets, shipping reminders, sale alerts, and shopping updates by using an open API platform.
- Schedule marketing efforts to trigger messages as when and where they’ll get noticed based on predetermined events.
- Turn a broadcast or transactional message into a two-way conversation with your customers with the combined power of Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Create geo-fenced messages that automatically send coupons or promotions to your customers whenever they enter or exit a targeted area.
- Create contextual pages for mobile.
- Deliver closer proximity messages using Bluetooth low-energy beacon devices to draw attention to specific offers.
- Monitor campaign performance with mobile reports to understand customer engagement even on the go with the mobile app.
- Deliver mobile messages along with email, ads, and web campaigns to create a consistent customer journey across every channel and device.
- Trigger mobile messages instantly based on how users interact with your brand and boost engagement.
- Identify the channels customers use to engage with the brand so as to communicate better and drive more mobile engagement.
Challenges faced by Marketers in Mobile Studio.
Though it is evident that Mobile Marketing is finding the top position in Marketing, there are few brands still hovering over the idea of going mobile. It is mainly because about one-third of the customers believe that web marketing gives the trust they want with the brand. Online theft has taken a toll on mobile marketing and customers still find difficulty in trusting the security promised by the brands running through mobile apps.
How effective is Mobile Studio for your brand/business?
- Mobile studio helps to build deep customer engagement thus building an understanding with the brand.
- Round the clock engagement with the customer helps to boost sales.
- Round the clock customer support helps better the brand image.
- A deep study of customer profiles helps giving relative recommendations for the customers.
- Keep customers updated on sale alerts on the go as and when required.
- Instead of reaching out to other channels like the website, customers can connect to the brand through the mobile app as per their needs.
Introduction: What is Advertising Studio?
Advertising Studio helps targeting the right audiences by coordinating campaigns with social, mobile, sales, and customer service efforts. This helps you enhance your email marketing goals with advertising. You can use YouTube, Instagram, Google Ads, or Social Studio to empower customer engagement. Advertising studio helps finding new prospects with lookalikes using Google Customer Match,, and re-engage inactive users within the customer journey across digital advertising.
Key features of Advertising studio
- Activate the data across platforms like Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud to help shape and guide your advertising.
- Your customer data never leave the safe environment of the Salesforce Platform and there’s no scheduled downtime.
- Build audiences on Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, with Audience Studio the entire display advertising ecosystem.
- Gain new customers with the help of the lookalikes from Facebook and Google.
- Integrate advertising with an email to reach more audiences.
- Identify the subscribers who are no longer interacting with the brand. Also, we can suppress ad campaigns that aren’t performing.
- Advertise based on the most current data. Customer information refreshes automatically and in real-time, so as to place the most relevant ads.
- Coordinate your advertising with lead scoring, email nurture campaigns, and your sales teams.
- Incorporate Facebook leads into Marketing Cloud to convert them into prospects.
- Expand the marketing and build cross-channel journeys across email, mobile, and Facebook ads without a separate digital advertising team.
- Increase the ROI with the help of Google AdWords strategy by segmenting your prospect and existing customer campaigns.
Advertising studio & Journey builder
With the help of Journey Builder integrated within Advertising Studio, create Facebook campaigns in Journey Builder. With Journey Builder Advertising, you can build cross-channel journeys that combine email, mobile, and Facebook advertising in a single platform. Use the Ad campaign activity to increase the reach of your email campaigns.
Integration of Advertising studio with social platforms like LinkedIn & Pinterest
Pinterest is one of the major photo-sharing social media sites where users find new ideas and have a strong base in B2C advertising. LinkedIn is one of the largest customer platforms, will also help to generate more leads. With the help of Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Pardot data we can make Pinterest and LinkedIn advertising more effective.
- Advertising Studio helps business to create one-to-one personalized advertising campaigns.
- Leveraging cross channel advertising campaigns to improve brand image helps boost sales.
- Cross channel advertising helps business users gain more customer data.
- Integrating advertising channels helps with better-driven lead generation.
Marketing cloud connect:
Marketing Cloud Connect combines the digital marketing capabilities of the Marketing Cloud with data management, segmentation, and campaign management tools in Salesforce. With Marketing Cloud Connect, we can access powerful Marketing Cloud tools directly within Sales and Service Clouds. Marketing Cloud Connect ensures a consistent messaging experience, while engaging customers in conversations, and ultimately generating more leads.
3 series features of Marketing Cloud connect
Sending mail from sales or service cloud
Integrated users send marketing cloud emails through the Sales or Service Cloud with Marketing Cloud Connect. Send single emails to leads, contacts, and person account records, or send them to a list through campaigns and reports.
Every time an email is sent to a contact from the Sales or Service Cloud, the recipient is added to the All Subscribers list. For every Subscriber in the list, a Subscriber Key is created against which the Email tracking history and contact preferences are stored.
Synchronizing CRM data to Marketing Cloud.
We can bring the customer data from any Salesforce Platform at a specific time interval. Using the Data Sources in the Marketing Cloud, you can set up an object and select required fields and configure the data collection with Poll and Date schedule.
Journey across Marketing, Sales & Service.
The native Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud activities within the Journey Builder helps to manage and update the data. It allows the user to create a case, convert a lead and do other tasks. Object activity in the journey builder helps perform a specific activity like updating the field or so in the Sales and Service Market Cloud.
Overview of Marketing Cloud connect
- Marketing Cloud Connect combines the digital marketing capabilities of the Marketing Cloud with data management, segmentation, and campaign management tools in Salesforce.
- Send single emails to leads, contacts, and person account records, or send to a list through campaigns and reports.
- Using the Data Sources in the Marketing Cloud, you can set up an object and select required fields and configure the data collection with Poll and Date schedule.
- The native Marketing, Sales and Service cloud activities within the journey builder help managing and updating the data.
Introduction: What is Data Studio?
Data Studio, the premium data ecosystem is the solution for audience discovery, data acquisition and data provision across the cloud.
Features involved in Data Studio
- With advanced audience discovery tools in the marketing cloud, this feature helps you collect the right targets based on business needs. This also helps you gain deep insights into potential contacts.
- With seamless integration, you can reach new prospects over 200 activated channels.
- The provisioning tools of Data Studio helps you take complete control over the data.
- The user-friendly reporting tools help you with gaining transparent report of data sharing.
- The consumer rights management framework helps you protect the data while sharing.
- You can increase the demand for your data by sharing with the peers of the industry and the data studio tools can help you define the privacy settings.
How it works?
- With the collection of Data, Marketers benefit by targeting the right audience and gain deep insights into the customers.
- Marketers need data to analyze and get insights to understand the top-performing customers, with the help of which they can design their marketing campaigns.
- Salesforce Data Management Platform (Salesforce DMP) offers the world’s largest platform of Audience analytics on your fingertips.
- Salesforce DMP is more far-reaching and it helps marketers understand how long consumers spend time on their websites and what drives them to decision-making.
- This level of insight gains you better roadmaps for product development.
- The software-enabled data governance helps understand who, when and how used the data.
- Salesforce Data Studio provides the owners with a more secure and transparent mechanism to monetize their data using the Salesforce Demand-Side Platform(DSPs) integrated with the marketing platform.
- Data Studio selling model with Data syndication helps the data providers create, segment and package and send the data to the sellers across the marketing cloud. This offers a wide distribution with better control and visibility.
- Data providers who like to seel data anonymously, can make use of Salesforce DMP Verified Segments that offers buyers with quality audience and segment validity.
- A Peer-to-Peer data selling model helps the sellers engage in a direct deal with the buyers or marketers. This includes the ability to activate the data in private market place(PMP).
- Data governance systems consist of detection systems that monitor all third-party data and guard against unauthorized data collectors.
- Controlling the data includes opt-in services that allow customers to decide which information is collected and used when.
- The built-in enterprise-class tag management systems provide a secure gateway for controlled access to audience data on the web.
- The policy-driven framework provides better and secure control over data sharing across the cloud.
Data Studio helps understand the marketers who their customers are and how they make purchasing decisions. It also helps you find new roadmaps to find customers and grow your brand understanding the marketing strategies you learn from the customer insights. This collective data of your customers not only helps you curate your products based on customer feedback but also monetize your data by selling to buyers in need.
What is Salesforce Datorama?
Datorama is the marketing intelligence platform that brands can make use of to connect all their data, discover deep marketing insights and better understand campaign performance. Datorama allows you to connect to humongous data, categorize and segment data based on the business needs.
How does it work?
The Datorama Marketplace includes the following features,
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email:
gives customers engaging analytics that help set a benchmark and evaluate the performance of email marketing campaigns.
This helps marketers connect with paid, owned and organic campaigns to generate leads and opportunities.
AppNexus Essential Monitoring:
troubleshoots ad server discrepancies and analyzes KPI performance trends for marketers to optimize campaigns more effectively
helps to monitor data quality across every marketing channel in a single view.
helps to compare a brand’s digital presence across multiple channels and get competitive insights from Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
helps to obtain improved reporting for top marketing channels by displaying KPIs, trends and instant analytics of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, and AppNexus.
Datorama connector: Understand it’s working with Email & Mobile Studio
With the Datorama Connector, bringing together Email Studio and Mobile Studio helps you connect and visualize the Email Studio data instantly. The Datorama connector has two features, API connection with Email Studio and the in-built customized app to get deep insights and track performance of the email campaigns.
We can set the organizational goals as to open rate and unsubscribe rate based on your needs. With the help of the performance KPIs, we can find the performance of the email campaigns geographically.
Overview of Datorama in Salesforce
- Datorama is the one-stop place to connect, analyze and act on all the marketing data.
- With Datorama, you can see the performance of all the apps in one place, thus establishing a single source of truth for all the marketing of your company.
- Datorama helps you get accurate insights on your campaign performance and helps optimizing the data based on the performance highlights.
- Datorama helps connecting all the datasets into one unified data model that can be used throughout.
What is Salesforce customer 360?
Salesforce Customer 360 is the new way to connect Salesforce apps and deliver unified cross-channel customer experiences under a single Salesforce ID. Customer 360 will help companies grow beyond an app-specific view of each customer by making a single, holistic customer profile to track the customer journey with the company. Customer 360 platform can make it easier for companies to bring service, commerce, and marketing altogether to deliver unified experiences based on customer demands.
Customer 360 data model
To understand a Customer through all 360 views, we need to integrate data across sources and applications, whether it is a Subscriber, Profile, or Contact. Understanding integration criteria, and applying the right paradigm for the right problem, the Customer 360 platform uses the canonical model for consumer data integration.
Understanding Salesforce customer 360 data manager
- Salesforce Customer 360 Data Manager is the cross-cloud technology that helps our marketing, sales and service clouds work better as a unified single truth.
- Customer 360 Data Manager Helps with customer resolution as it assigns a unique ID to each person to integrate multiple records of that person across different channels. For example, a customer record ‘A’ in Marketing Cloud, is referred to as Customer ‘A’ in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud as well. This helps with better customer experience.
- Service Cloud Agent Console comes with pre-built Lightning components that will analyze a unified customer profile, Sales Cloud order, and purchase history of the customer. Marketing Cloud, with the help of the Sales Cloud, can trigger the next step of the customer journey. Thus Data Manager helps with sharing data across the Sales, Service and Marketing cloud boosting performance.
Benefits of Salesforce Customer 360
- Connecting all the Salesforce apps in a single platform with better UI experience.
- Using one Salesforce ID for a profile across the apps will help provide better customer experience.
- Helps to deliver cross channel customer support, thus building trust with the brand.
- The cross-platform service helps with major sales boost.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a unified platform integrated with Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio and such to know the customers, engage with them across multiple channels and offer personalized customer experience.
We, at Cyntexa, offer state-of-the-art services that help your business grow to higher levels.