Robust customer management depends upon your capabilities to discover, store and manipulate the data. The Tableau CRM can help you a long way in achieving this. It is a robust tool with dynamic mobile-friendly analytical capabilities.
What is Tableau CRM?
Tableau CRM is a mobile-friendly business productivity platform equipped with sophisticated business and customer analytics capabilities. The platform supports multiple data types from different sources and in various formats. It has powerful features to facilitate contextual data discovery and usage.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics to Tableau CRM
Earlier known as Salesforce Einstein Analytics, the Tableau CRM has powerful features to facilitate contextual data discovery and usage. Einstein Analytics was an AI-enabled analytics product and to add more capabilities to it, Salesforce acquired Tableau’s analytics product. Tableau started as a standalone product for data visualization and other data exploration features. Due to its robust architecture and dynamic features, it soon gained extensive popularity among global clients. Salesforce recognized its potential and acquired it to deliver a better experience to its customers. To further enhance the analytical capabilities of Tableau, Salesforce integrated its AI-enabled Einstein into it and renamed it Tableau CRM. It helped Salesforce to create more value for the clients.
Read our blog on Einstein Analytics vs B2B Marketing Analytics
The clients could not only view the insights into the Salesforce dashboard but could take instant actions without leaving the dashboard or switching to another interface. Besides, the AI-enabled capabilities also multiplied the capabilities of the core product with the help of predictive analytics.
Benefits of Tableau CRM
There are several benefits that Tableau CRM offers to enterprises to grow their business and manage the customers more efficiently. Here are a few of them:
1. Improved Analysis and Visualization of Data
With seamless integration between Tableau and Salesforce, the clients can enjoy powerful features of data visualization right within the Salesforce interface. It facilitates trends and pattern tracking and thus helps you to tap more opportunities. It allows non-technical users to quickly understand the key insights at a glance.
There is a detailed visual analysis for each key phase of sales flow. It significantly improves the decision-making capabilities of your sales team at every vital point- right from prospecting to account management, pipeline coverage, etc. Overall it helps in strengthening possibilities of successfully closing the sales.
2. Excellent Analytical Capabilities
One of the major hurdles in data utilization is limited technical knowledge. Tableau frees your sales staff from this limitation with its intuitive interface, easy analytics features, and extended point and clicks controls to manipulate the data. It simply means that your entire sales team can be uniformly benefited from Tableau, regardless of their technical proficiency. Intuitive features and beginner-friendly functionalities also help your team to attain proficiency in less time and without any challenges.
3. Seamless Blending of Data
Native data blending is another key capability of Tableau that adds more value to your entire salesforce express. By blending data of multiple formats like marketing engagements and sales pipeline growth on a single chart it empowers you to do a detailed multi-aspect comparison and see how different data types match with each other. It allows you to access any desired Salesforce data at your place even if it is in a different Salesforce module location.
4. Improving Enterprise Coordination and Knowledge Sharing
Tableau doesn’t have any data restrictions. In that capacity, it facilitates seamless information sharing across different departments of the organization. It forms a seamless connection between disparate departments like operations, finance, and others. By enhancing team coordination it can significantly improve overall organizational productivity.
5. Enhanced Team Productivity
With reports of multiple departments available on the same page, the teams enjoy comprehensive analytical capabilities of diverse customer bases. It also saves their time and efforts. It greatly improves the data exploration and manipulation capabilities of your enterprise allowing you to get more value out of your Salesforce data. There are secured ways to access the data on multiple mobile or static devices which empowers teams to remain informed and collaborate in real-time- anytime, anywhere.
6. Better Clarity for Making Informed Decisions
Data visualization brings more clarity to the way you look at the data. It improves your pipeline-building capabilities. You would also be able to view more specific details of various campaigns/channels and see how fine they correlate with one another. The process can be optimized with strategic metrics that you can act on. Using these features you would be able to prioritize the leads according to their potential and thus increasing the RoI. With 360-degree insights about the current status, it helps you make well-informed decisions that meet your business/sales objectives.
With Salesforce and Tableau together, you’ll be able to improve in-house communication, spend your funds and energy wisely, and proactively identify the new trends by better understanding the key phases of the sales process. It will also help you to identify the best platforms and mediums for marketing to get the maximum value out of your efforts
7. Detecting and Tapping Untapped Opportunities
Data is called the new gold in the digital industry due to its immense importance. So, advanced data analysis can make a huge difference in your organization’s productivity and sales capabilities. With its sophisticated capabilities and easy-to-use features, the Salesforce Tableau assures robust data analysis that improves monitoring capabilities, tracks untapped growth opportunities, and enhances decision-making capabilities. Availability of the entire key data of a company within a single interface also helps you to correlate and compare the data of disparate departments and decide your next moves accordingly.
8. Comprehensive Insights
With Tableau, you can get more comprehensive insights from complex reporting data of pre-designed reports and dashboards of the Salesforce CRM. It helps in overcoming the restrictions of default dashboards and reports by importing data from Salesforce and third-party sources into datasets.
How to Set Up Tableau CRM?
Here are the quick instructions on setting up Tableau CRM:
- Insert your key data into the Tableau CRM. It will allow people with relevant permissions to view and manipulate the data and create interactive dashboards.
- Tableau CRM comes with easy plug-and-play setup features to further upgrade the analytical capabilities of Salesforce. The process can be completed within a few hours or even minutes.
- The majority of the time is consumed by identifying different use instances and determining the right strategies to correlate different datasets and build purpose-oriented dashboards.
Downloading Salesforce data into Tableau CRM
- Visit the Tableau CRM and click on the gear icon. Next, click the Data Manager which will open in a new tab. Next, click on the tab Dataflow and Recipes in Data Manager.
- Go to Data Manager and click on the Dataflow menu button. Now select the option Run Now to run dataflow.
- For checking the progress status of dataflow click Monitor. If it fails to pull the current data from Salesforce into Tableau, you can go for manual data syncing. Now Open Data Manager and click the Dataflow menu (It is at the right of SFDC_LOCAL connection).
- Select Run Now for running Data Sync for your entire connection. It pulls data for the entire set of listed objects from local Salesforce org into the Tableau CRM.
- Track Data Syncing progress by clicking the monitor tab. Keep refreshing the list until all objects are synced properly. Look for the success status message after syncing each object. It will add the current copy of Salesforce object data to the Tableau CRM that can be used by the data flow.
- Now click the tab Dataflow and Recipes. Locally save the JSON file that can be used as a backup up of the present data flow.
- You can return to this dataflow version by repeating the above-mentioned steps and then choose the Upload option in the third step. Open the data manager and click the Dataflow menu button. Now select the option Run Now.
- After completing the dataflow run click on the Dataflow menu button and select the Download option.
Tableau CRM is a robust solution for enterprises to efficiently manage their CRM and analytics activities. It helps in context-based data exploration and its strategic use to facilitate a variety of tasks for growing the business, acquiring new clients, and managing the existing client base. Scalability, ease of use, seamless integration, and other productivity-boosting features make it an important asset for any enterprise. To enjoy the best benefits out of Tableau CRM, you can hire services of top-rated Salesforce Partners like Cyntexa that holds a very rich and diverse experience of deploying Tableau CRM following the best norms and also preparing the in-house team to extract the best potential out of it for multiplying the organizational capabilities. Right from start-ups to established global brands- Cyntexa has empowered many organizations across different sectors and geographies to significantly speed up and improve their analytical capabilities for enjoying a competitive edge in the market.