Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Getting Data from various sources: One of the major challenges was getting the data from the vet source company in CSV files. Importing data on the storefront was not possible via CSV files.
- Relevant Product Listing: On entering some keywords which are not registered with the dictionary, the application shows only “Result Not Found.” They are looking forward to showing shoppers relevant product listings in these scenarios.
- Improving product recommendation: They wanted to provide more relevant recommendations to their customers based on their recent purchase history and understand their interests to engage with customers effectively.
- Payment Process: As they started with a new online venture, they wanted the online payment process to be secure and trustworthy.
- Shipping and Order Tracking: For sending goods to the customers, shipping and order tracking was one of the major aspects, and making sure the provided address is also correct was also a challenge.
- Better Invoice Management: They want a better invoice management system that will manually manage the invoices.
- Inventory Management: With the multiple stores running around in different geographical locations, it sometimes becomes difficult to maintain inventories, their availability, and their price.
- Market Expansion: After getting the complete system, one of the major issues was marketing their business and expanding the customer base. They wanted to reach out to their customers and engage new customers via marketing.
- Sales Tracking: They had advertisements running on Google and wanted to keep track of those and know from where they were getting maximum leads or which advertisement is performing the best.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client.
- SFCC Storefront: We suggested the client get a storefront created in SFCC and utilize the out-of-the- box solution provided by SFCC for eCommerce stores. We created a Public storefront that was visible to the users or customers, allowing them to purchase products online.