Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Using the Customer Database for Marketing New Offers: They were managing the leads and accounts data in Salesforce. They wanted to send timely update emails such as new offers, discounts, new letters, and new service reminders to their existing customers and also wanted to expand the customer base by reaching out to other potential customers.
- Personalization of Emails: To reach out to the new and existing customers they wanted to provide a personal touch in the promotional emails to their customers. They wanted to utilize all the available information about the existing customers to make the emails more personalized. They wanted attractive, modern, and mobile responsive content for their emails which could help to expand the customer base.to attract more customers to go to the emails and get more and more engagement over the website with the help of email marketing.
- Customized Messages and Notifications: With the growth in technology, it was very important for the business to reach out to the customer on Mobile devices and send out messages and alert notifications to the potential and existing customers.
- Social Media Outreach: They also wanted to reach out to the maximum audience, with the increase of social media impact, they wanted to expand their horizons with social media channels as well.
- Advertisements: They wanted to advertise new offers, promotions, and services that were added to their business, they had google ads in place but also wanted to include these ad campaigns in emails, which was an approach to get existing and new customers to review the offers and promotions.
- Reporting and Analytics: They wanted to track the number of visitors who have responded based on these campaigns and wanted to get the reports for each of the campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Personalization Based On Market Matrices: They wanted to create the content based on the user matrices which could help them understand the customer behavior and create content or personalize the email based on the campaigns which performed the best for a specific user group or users.
- Email Campaigns Performance: They wanted to track which email campaign has performed the best and how all the campaigns are performing. So that they can make changes or improvements in the campaigns.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client.
- Marketing Cloud Setup & Connect: We suggested the client Salesforce Marketing Cloud for the purpose of 360-degree Marketing of their services. For this, we set up the Marketing Cloud org and established the connection between Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud using Marketing Cloud Connect(MCC). We configured it in a way that we can get the information about the existing customers from Sales Cloud and their website. New potential leads were also stored in the Marketing cloud and utilized for Email marketing.