The client wants us to implement a system with which they can provide better service. To make this procedure much progressive they want to create Salesforce application and in that implementation of:
- Separate dashboards for their fields: Their team had three main fields:- Sales, Service, and Marketing. They wanted to have different dashboards for each field to show multiple comparisons in each dashboard. Apart from that, they also wanted a separate dashboard for administration.
- Filter changes by the users: They wanted that the filters on dashboards should be locked or hidden so that users cannot change them, they wanted it to be fixed for every member of the department.
- Sales data management: They wanted to have a complete view of their sales data & they also required to analyze the sales data coming from different objects in a single place in order to help them compare their sales performance as well as identify the improvement areas.
- Restricting access to the dashboard: They wanted the dashboards to be accessed by their respective departments only, not with everyone in the company.
- Identify the sales figures: They wanted the admin dashboard to be able to access the location of maximum sales from map view within the dashboard. They wanted to have a comparative analysis of their accounted & un-accounted sales & also targeted & actual sales numbers. Apart from this, they were also looking to analyze their categorized product sale.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client
- Designed dashboard: The widgets which we created from queries can be used in the future also. We created four different sets of widgets and a template for each dashboard which included two dashboards for the Sales department, and one-one each for marketing and admin departments.