The client wants us to implement a system with which they can provide better service. To make this procedure much progressive they want to create Salesforce application and in that implementation of:
- Complexities in managing the data: They had various types of data from donor household info to volunteer and donation history, data of members of nonprofit, organizational data, and much more. They were facing complexities in managing the data as it was highly inconsistent, causing poor results, duplicative efforts, and wasted time.
- No system to track the opportunities and grants: They did not have any proper system to track the donations and manage grants. They were facing problems in keeping a track record of opportunities coming in.
- Engagement Problems: They were managing the events manually, which was making it very difficult to engage members through events, programs, and conferences.
- Choosing the right volunteers: They found it challenging to understand and allocate the right task to the right people at the right time. They were very unsure about utilizing their resources effectively.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client
- Effective Management of Data: Using the constituent management feature of Salesforce NPSP, we divided and categorized the data into various constituents (supporters, clients, members, partners, etc). It helped the client use the data more effectively to bring in more opportunities and organize future programs effectively.