Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Database Management – Our client has a huge database of customers, which includes various things such as:
– Customer Information,
– Packages purchased by customers,
– Expiry dates of packages,
– Payment Information,
– Information about various services they provide.
- Lack of Personalization – Lack of personalized information is a problem the client faces as they have customer information on different platforms. Different departments manage that, so it becomes challenging to have personalization of data.
- The departments use various platforms to manage things in the organization – Different departments in the organization use other platforms to store data. It is a challenge to manage as data is scattered across the platforms, and the client faces difficulties handling the data.
- Understanding the Customer – The client faced difficulties in understanding customer behavior, habits, and patterns, resulting in poor customer service.
- Tracking Customer Interaction – The client is facing a lack of touch between the organization and its customers. They face difficulty as there are multiple customers, and tracking the interaction of each of them is a challenging task.
- Lack of customer retention and difficulty in managing Inactive subscribers. – The client was facing challenges in managing inactive customers as they cannot reach out to each customer who is inactive as the amount of data is huge in numbers.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client
- Database Management: he problem of database management was solved when our team integrated multiple platforms which the client was using with Salesforce. With this integration, all the data related to customers came under one platform, making it easier for the client to manage it and provide better and more efficient customer service. Instead of manually transferring data from one platform to another, any data recorded can be captured and recorded in Salesforce.