The client wants us to implement a system in which they can keep a track of all the information of their students, prospects, and Alumni. To make this procedure much progressive they need to create Salesforce application and in that implementation of:
- Sales cloud – To keep track of leads and students who were pursuing the courses and also to keep the track of the Alumni.
- Marketing cloud setup – To manage their marketing from Salesforce marketing cloud so they could connect better with their existing Alumni and with the future prospects also. For this, they need us to implement the Salesforce Marketing cloud and sales cloud integration which permitted the utilization of data from Sales cloud to marketing cloud and vice- versa.
- Marketing cloud connector & data extension setup – To filter data of people who are undergraduates, those who are interested in the biotechnical field, mathematics, finance, etc. They want to implement a data extension for all the different kinds of data regarding the students.
- Setting up journies for the prospects and Alumni – To target future prospects they want to set-up various journeys for the open campaigns. To marketing and sending emails to the prospects. Sending emails based on the criteria like if someone has an interest in finance then we will send the emails related to finance. And to invite the Alumni in an event on a particular day they want to set up the campaigns. Setting marketing journeys for the Alumni to send them details that what we have done in the past months, what their juniors are doing and other information from which they got a nostalgic feel while reading. As an organization’s best strength is its Alumni.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client
- Prospect students and Alumni Management Application – We implemented the environment for them with the goal that they could easily store the data of a prospect including the information of specific courses they are interested in and visualize the list of people who are pursuing courses in the