Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Lack of awareness: Patients were not aware of what is good for them and what will cause harm to them. Hence it was a big challenge for the doctors and medical staff because it was their responsibility to make patients aware of their health.
- Lack of real-time overview of patient data: Doctors were only able to see their patients’ reports when there is an appointment. They did not have any real-time access to patient’s data which prevented them from keeping a constant eye on the patient’s health.
- Managing Appointment: It was a big challenge that was needed to be solved as healthcare providers must manage the appointments quickly and effectively to minimize the effects on patients and referrers and minimize their staff efforts.
- Managing Patient Record: The patient’s medical history plays a vital role in deciding further medical treatment. The client could not gather important information from the patient’s medical history, which was necessary for effective clinical decisions. Lack of patient history led to more engagement time of doctors.
- High Volumes of Phone Calls into Call Centers: They were also having issues in connecting with the patients to get their feedback and provide them time to time notifications regarding their next dose. Because of the high volume of phone calls to service agents, calling service providers became very tedious.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client.
- Personalized System: We implemented a system to guide patients for better health outcomes by giving smart, simple & personalized engagements where they can view their helpful reminders & complete assigned tasks, with access to resources on any device for improved adherence.