Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Tough to Reach Out to the Potential Target Customer: Our client faced difficulties in targeting and reaching out to the potential customer for their business. They wanted to target the young demographic of the US, Canada, and Europe to increase their business and sell their packages.
- Their Marketing Strategies were Getting Obsolete and the Results were Declining: They were using obsolete and old marketing strategies that lacked positive results for their business, so they want something new that can help them develop their business and give them better opportunities.
- Lack of Personalization was felt with the End Client: The client felt a lack of personalization, which resulted in a lack of customer retention and repurchase, so they wanted something that can result in better customer personalization and satisfaction.
- Lack of Understanding Customers and Getting Meaningful Feedback and Insights: It was tough for them to understand and get meaningful feedback and insights from their marketing strategies. The data was huge in numbers, and searching relevant data out of it wasn’t easy.
- They wanted to start social media marketing: The client felt that social media is very powerful these days. It is a great opportunity to bring in new customers for their business, so they want to start and track social media marketing.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client.
- Reaching out to target potential audience: To increase personalization, we implemented the Marketing Cloud Journey Builder. It is a visual mapping solution, which helps the client to identify touchpoints and interactions to respond proactively to customers, develop personalized relationships with them at scale, and seamlessly manage the entire journey without hassle.