Some of the challenges faced by them were:
- Requirement Understanding is a Time-consuming Process: For any custom integration, a lot of time was spent understanding the business requirements which leads to more cost in requirement understanding as well as developing custom logic.
- Insecure Payment: Users often used to face the problem of data leaks while going through different payment procedures. Transactions used to get stuck in between and it was also taking much time.
- Different Payment Options For Different Locations: The client wanted to expand their business to different countries. But they wanted only one payment portal to be there in the system and that payment portal should accept payment from all over the world.
- Non-Customizable Invoice Template: The business requirement was also to generate invoices from salesforce itself. But invoices should be generated according to different prices in the system i.e this business was having different kinds of invoices(Bulk, Retailers, etc).
- Transaction Initiation: The client wanted to implement a feature in which any transactions can directly be initiated from Salesforce Objects. So, they were looking for an option to integrate which was built in Salesforce.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client
- Saves Time:Teams can save their time by using ChargeOn instead of custom integration because now they can spend less time on requirement understanding.