Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Integration with Salesforce: Marketo does not have seamless integration with Salesforce. The update in Marketo was comparatively slow and it affected the performance.
- Data Duplication and Bounce Emails: There were too many invalid email addresses and duplicated information present, which needed to be cleansed and needed to check for the “NeverBounce” to get rid of invalid email addresses.
- Custom Emails Templates and New Designs: The templates and the UI for the email templates for their weekly, monthly, and annual editorial were outdated and they wanted to make the design modern and include new styles of UX effects.
- ROI for the Campaigns: They had multiple marketing campaigns for which they wanted to keep the track of ROI. With Marketo, they were not able to get the ROI report for each campaign.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client.
- Pardot Integration: We suggested integration with Pardot, which offered seamless integration with Salesforce. Pardot offers in-depth monitoring of the prospects. Sales reps may access Pardot data and send Pardot emails from within Salesforce to potential clients. A task in Salesforce is also triggered when a lead score reaches a certain threshold.