Vlocity, a tech business that Salesforce officially bought, now goes by the name Salesforce Industries. It is a relatively recent cloud industry expert that has amassed extensive technological expertise in six diverse areas, including:
- Energy and utilities
- Government services
- Media and entertainment
Businesses with a better understanding of the intricacies of their particular industries might benefit from Vlocity's specialized solutions. These sectors directly contribute to the creation of further vertical solutions and the expansion of the current Salesforce Data Model with Vlocity:
- Financial services
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Public Sector
- Transportation and Hospitality
- Energy and Utilities
- Education and Philanthropy
- Non-Profit and Sustainability
Businesses and Customers both can make the most of their Salesforce org with features available for use in Salesforce Industries:
- An Omniscript is the best way out for an application builder can create a business process. It is a flexible way to provide a seamless customer experience and enables you to establish a guided path for completing a business activity.
- A DataRaptor, a mapping tool, makes it possible to read, edit, modify and output Salesforce data.
One unified, scalable, and adaptable platform called Salesforce Customer 360 is the foundation for all the products under the Salesforce Industries umbrella, enhancing their usability and accessibility for users. Businesses can get benefitted from high return on investment and acceleration in their digital interaction with the aid of sector-specific solutions.
Salesforce Industries is nothing but a new name given to Vlocity after the acquisition of Salesforce with Vlocity. It is built to provide industry-specific solutions. The acquisition majorly took place, making way for new verticals to cater to industry-specific solutions and deliver out-of-the-box customized solutions to each industry.