A human resources executive who can join us and assist us with recruitment and basic HR matters.
The compensation will depend upon the experience and caliber you possess.
Communication,Problem Solving,Time Management,Multi-Tasking
Who we are looking for?
An organized and well-spoken Human Resource Executive who can help us execute the tasks related to screening, recruiting and onboarding the candidates and also able to maintain the relations with the employees by resolving their grievances.
What are the key skills required for this job?
- Amazing people skills
- An ethical person with good values
- Positive Attitude
- Quick Learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Good Communication skills
- Plays well within a team
- Passionate & Dedicated
- Time-management skills
Are you excited to take the responsibilities mentioned below for this role?
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Administrative Tasks like creating/drafting official documents, developing training and onboarding material, creating feedback forms, etc.
- Onboarding the new employees
- Screening resumes and candidate applications based on essential criteria for the job opening.
- Time management skills with the ability to juggle various tasks.
- Interview candidates via phone, video, and in-person.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Participating in organizing company events and day-to-day activities.
P.S. If you don’t know how to do it then we’ll teach you but you need to have the zeal & enthusiasm to learn.
Do you need to have a certificate or degree?
No degree or certification is required. If you’ve got the skills you are in, that is more than enough.
Prior work experience in a similar domain will be preferred though.
What would be the job location?
The job location will be Jaipur.