Following are the challenges which they were facing:
- Program Management – The client was facing difficulties in managing programs as there were multiple programs active at multiple locations, and a huge amount of people were connected to each program.
- Data Tracking – Tracking the data was a significant challenge faced by our client as there was a considerable amount of data involved in the process. The Client had data related to various programs and people enrolled in those programs. It also included information related to deliveries and packages.
- Tracking Service Delivery – The client was having difficulties in managing service delivery and related data as they had multiple programs running at a particular time. Each program had multiple services, such as delivering food parcels, running group sessions, and building homes. It became a very tedious and time- consuming task for them to manage the data.
- Bulk Data Capturing – The client worked on a large scale with a vast amount of updated daily data, and bulk data was captured. It was very tough for them to maintain bulk data at a particular time.Data Silos – The Client was facing data silos as there was a huge amount of data that was to be accessed by different groups of people, which was not easily visible to all.
- Data Silos – The Client was facing data silos as there was a huge amount of data that was to be accessed by different groups of people, which was not easily visible to all.
- Program Overview – The client ran multiple programs together at various locations, so it was difficult for them to overview each program. It was very time-consuming for the client to keep track of each program.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client.
- Effective Management of programs: We configured the Program Management Module manage package which is focused on tracking individual beneficiaries and their engagement with programs and services. It provided the client with a unified view of their data and supported data-driven decision-making.