The client wants us to implement a system with which they can provide better service. To make this procedure much progressive they want to create Salesforce application and in that implementation of:
- Loss of Customer Inquiries: Their team was not able to manage a large number of customer inquiries. Their customer support agents mainly received inquiries on email and they were not able to track each customer, which resulted in the loss of inquiries and customer dissatisfaction.
- Enhancing Customer Support: They were looking for a solution that will help their customers in less time with the same quality of service.
- Customer Data: As they were planning to shift their system on Salesforce from their current platform, they wanted to make sure that all the data such as customer information, agent data, customer inquiries should be transferred to the new platform.
- Service-Related Issues: Some customers raised concerns over the services they were offered. This often led to disputes between the customer and the company.
- Problem in Accessing Customer Data: Their agents faced problems in accessing the large amount of customer data which was scattered unevenly across various modules of the system. This often resulted in a delay in customer service.
We implemented the following solution to overcome the above challenges for our client
- Effective Management of Customer Inquiries: We implemented web to case and email to case features of salesforce service cloud case management. These features automatically converted customer inquiries to test cases and sent those